Tuesday 16 April 2013

Recent purchases! ♥


Hellooo there! Thought I'd just update with a few things that I've bought recently(ish)! 


I am SO pale!


Firstly, I got these cute bracelets from Primark believe it or not! They cost about £2 (they came as a set of four) and I absolutely love them. I accidentally broke one though. Oops.



This next one isn't really recent as I bought it a good few months ago but this is my lovely bag from Accessorize. It is MASSIVE and fits absolutely everything that I need in it, and of course loads of crap that I don't need but carry around any way. I got this in a sale for about £18 (I think) which is definitely worth it as I use it all the time! I love the light/minty green contrasted with the light brown, it's just so pretty!


I'm a massive fan of dry shampoo because sometimes in the morning my bed is just far too damn comfy to get up and wash my hair. I usually use Batiste dry shampoo which smells lovely and works really well. I've been using the shampoo and conditioner from this VO5 range for the last few months and I really like it, so when I saw that the dry shampoo from the same range was half price, I had to get it. However, I am actually really disappointed with this product. Whilst the smell is quite nice (important for dry shampoo) it just doesn't work all that well. It makes my hair feel full of product and is pretty useless at hiding greasy hair! Would not recommend. 


I've been buying a lot of home deco things lately as I really want my bedroom to look perfect. I saw this photo frame in Dunelm and thought it was absolutely gorgeous! It was only £10 which for the size of it is really impressive. I can't wait to get some pictures in it and put it up on the wall!


I also borrowed this Gosh Primer from my mum (hence why it looks so used and worn!) so thought I'd give it a quick review. The consistency is really odd, quite like hair serum! Despite that, I do think it gives quite an airbrushed appearance once I've finished doing my make up. However, I have quite dry skin and I felt that it did absolutely nothing for it! It also didn't last that long, I found that it didn't make my skin makeup stay on for as long as I would've liked!

 

I've also been trying this Alberto Balsam Strawberries and Cream shampoo and conditioner, and I have to say, it smells INCREDIBLE. Literally it's hard to resist eating it in the shower. However, I find that Alberto Balsam shampoos do nothing for my hair. They're not particularly long lasting so they usually mean that I have to wash my hair every day. It's such a shame because I LOVE the smell!


I literally cannot sleep without an eye mask at night, I'm not sure why! But I desperately needed a new one as my old one was literally falling apart. I had a look on ebay and picked this up for around £3! It's amazing quality and has such a cute pattern on it!


Also, I picked up this purse from Primark for £5! I absolutely love it! I have been searching for a while for a purse that's big enough and has enough compartments to hold all my crap and cards and I've finally found one! I love the baby pink colour of this purse and I feel that it's perfect for spring! And such a bargain!


I also got this lovely satchel bag from H&M! I think it was around £15 and I really really like it. It's SO me. However, I've only had it a few weeks and I've found that there are already some scratches on it which makes me really sad as I really like it!


I also picked up this lipstick as I wanted a colour that I could wear everyday that wasn't as full on as the staple red lip. However, I think I'll still be looking as this is still pretty bright and full on! This lipstick is by Rimmel and it's in 620 Coral Queen. It has a nice consistency and lasts quite a while but not really when eating/drinking. I do really like this colour, I just think I'll keep it for nights out!













What have you been buying recently? Let me know! 

4 comments:

  1. OMG i love everything! I especially love the satchel, bracelets and the bag :)x

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lip color! I like it!

    Followed you on GFC :)

    Feel free to check my out blog ^^.
    littlebeautylashes.blogspot.sg

    Feel free to follow me on twitter too :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete