Friday 5 April 2013

Mini haul ♥


A few more items that I've been spending my money on when I probably shouldn't have! I picked up Neutrogena's Visibly Clear pink grapefruit daily scrub and facial wash, Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection powder and Rimmel's lasting finish 1000 kisses lip stain. 



Firstly, I've been lusting after these products for ages when I saw that Superdrug had an offer of 2 for £4.50, which is an absolute bargain when they're around £4 each any way! I've been in need of a daily scrub and face wash for so long so was really excited about trying this product. For a start, they both smell absolutely gorgeous, and this was the main reason I was so drawn to them! I'm literally a sucker for anything nice or sweet smelling. The scrub's exfoliating particles really feels like they are working, and the facial wash feels really refreshing. As for how my skin looks, I have to say that I haven't noticed a huge difference, but I have only been using them a few weeks so I'll have to keep you updated! 





Next, and the only reason I went in to Superdrug was to purchase this foundation! It's constantly raved about by a lot of bloggers so wanted to see what all the fuss was about and I needed to purchase a new foundation any way. I purchased this colour in 100 Ivory and it's a good match for my skin, if not a little too pale, but the powder evens that out. I do like the consistency of this foundation, it's smooth and silky and has a nice dewy finish. I've been using this a lot, it really is a great high street foundation. The only negative I'd have is that I wish it had a little more staying power. Even with primer and powder, it doesn't last quite as long as I'd like it to as it has quite a medium-light coverage. Overall a good product though. 



As usual, Rimmel had a 3 for 2 deal on, so I picked up this powder and lip tint. I really love this powder. I think I got this in Ivory and it has a really nice finish to it. It's great for oily skin and is really soft. I've also been using this a lot!
   
  

Lastly, I picked up this Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint & Balm in 130 'Don't Stop Blushing'. It's a lovely shade and I really liked this the first few times I used it. However, it doesn't last that long (30 minutes?) before having to reapply, which isn't what you want from a lip tint. I do like the built in balm as the tint does tend to feel like it dries out your lips. However, the smell is really refreshing and quite watermelon-like which is nice. I feel like this product won't last very long, as the nip is already to dry out a bit! 


If you've tried any of these products, let me know what you think!


1 comment:

  1. the visibly clear pink grapefruit wash is amazing, i use it every day and night x

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete