Friday 5 April 2013

Barry M nail polish

Well, it's exam season so naturally I'll be procrastinating as much as physically possible. I've bought FAR too much lately so expect a fair few blog posts coming your way about a variety of beauty/clothes/home related things. 

Firstly, I thought I'd start with this Barry M nail polish in 'Blue Moon'. 


In the Boots, I thought it looked like a gorgeous pastel-y pale blue colour, and was slightly disappointed that it didn't really come out exactly like that. Whilst I still like the colour, it's more of a pale grey/blue and it's not very opaque like most Barry M nail paints are. A few coats and it is quite nice, although not really what I expected! As usual with most Barry M nail paints, it is fairly long lasting and quite chip resistant, even for me!



So there's just a quick review of a Barry M nail paint that I purchased recently. Hope you enjoyed!


If there's any nail polish colours that you're loving, let me know! I'd love to try some new ones out.



No comments:

Post a Comment