Friday 5 April 2013

Barry M, Topshop Blush and Beauty Blender dupe ♥



Hello again! 

Recently stole this Barry M nail polish from my sister as I was really excited to try out the new(ish) Gelly Hi Shine range. She picked up this colour in Grapefruit and it is gorgeous! 






I really want to try out this range in a few more shades but haven't had the chance yet, so let me know if there's any colours that you're liking and I'll give them a go! This nail polish really is gorgeous, you only need one coat as it's super opaque which is my favourite quality in a nail varnish. It lasts really long and doesn't chip for ages. I shall definitely be purchasing more! 






I've been really wanted to try out a cream blush for a while now, and I heard this was a good one. I purchased this blush from Topshop in 'Morning Dew' (which sounds SO nice). It's really lovely and blends really easily into your cheeks. It also lasts a long time. Definitely a new favourite of mine!


Lastly I purchased this Beauty Blender dupe from H&M as I'd heard that they're great but I wasn't prepared to spend so much on a sponge when I don't really use them very much. As for this product, it was good and did make the finish on my foundation look really nice. However, I don't think I'll be using it much as I just prefer the accuracy of applying my foundation/concealer by hand. I feel like sponges just absorb too much of the foundation and not enough actually goes on your face. Makes me very glad that I didn't purchase a real one!




14 comments:

  1. I recommend Lychee and Greenberry shades of Gelly Hi Shine Polishes. They are both gorgeous! Love all the Barry M Gelly polishes.

    Claire x

    www.desperateblogwife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Lychee looks so gorgeous! Definitely going to have to purchase that!
      x

      Delete
  2. Great post! Feel free to check out my blog, we can also follow each other if you would like to :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polish is gorgeous and super shiny x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it! Got three more in the range today, oops!
      Am now following :) x

      Delete
  4. I have a couple of the gelly nail varnishes, I love greenberry! Your shade is gorgeous, may have to pick that up too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use my RT Buffing Brush for foundation but I think I might give this beauty blender dupe a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I really need to try more buffing brushes I think!

      Delete
  6. Lovely nail colour :)

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete