Tuesday 16 April 2013

Nail Polishes ♥

 Helloooo! It's been a little while since I last posted but I have literally been SO swamped with working every hour under the sun. Any way, I thought I'd update with some nail polish that I've bought recently.
I've bought Topshop's Pool Party, Rimmel's Caramel Cupcake and Barry M Gelly Hi Shines in Greenberry, Lychee and Papaya! 




First of all, Topshop's Pool Party. As soon as I saw this in Topshop, I fell in love with it. The colour is an absolutely gorgeous turquoise/blue colour and it's SO pretty. I had loads of compliments when I was using this, which is always nice! The formula is really opaque so you don't need many coats, and it's quick to dry. I did find that it chipped fairly quickly though, which is a shame. 



And next, Rimmel's 60 seconds nail polish in 500 Caramel Cupcake. This is a really subtle, gorgeous nude colour. I love the name 'caramel cupcake' too! It's perfect if you can't get away with wearing bright colours at work or just fancy a subtler colour. It lasts for a good few days without chipping and the formula of Rimmel's 60 seconds nail polishes is always good. Perfect for the bargain price of £2.99!

Aaaaaand, on to Barry M's Gelly Hi Shines in Greenberry, Lychee and Papaya! As you probably know, I bought Grapefruit and fell in love so had to pick up a few more colours as the range of them is lovely!



Greenberry

Greenberry

Lychee

Papaya

Papaya





The consistency of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shines is all fairly similar despite the shades, so I don't really feel the need to talk about them all individually! I really love the glossy finish on all of them, it makes them look freshly painted all the time! They all last a good few days before chipping, although I put Lychee on yesterday and already have a few chips out of it! I'll put this down to the fact that I only used one coat and didn't put a base/top coat on. My favourite however has to be Papaya. I just think it's such a lovely colour and perfect for spring!

Have you tried any of these nail polishes? Let me know!



Marisa 
 





1 comment:

  1. Love this! Pastel colors are great! Well done

    Bellef.wordpress.com

    Follow @FilomenaKaguako

    ReplyDelete