Monday 18 March 2013

Nivea Lip Butters

Thought I'd start things off with a quick review of a product that I am absolutely loving at the moment, and this is these little things! I purchased this Nivea Lip Butter in 'Vanilla & Macadamia' and I am absolutely in love with it. I'm definitely going to have to go back and purchase different flavours because they all smell incredible. This lip butter is the most moisturising one I have ever came across and it literally lasts for hours! The consistency is gorgeous, the only thing I can think to compare it to is that it's like putting whipped cream on your lips. But less weird. The best part however is that they smell and taste incredible! I literally cannot say enough nice things about them. Definitely worth £2.50!








Marisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment